Cheat sheet for Microsoft Word users:
- Every first title on the document should be in Sansa Soft Pro semibold, and the rest in Arial, as per Curtin University branding. See the typography page to download fonts.
- If you need more than one page, duplicate the page you require and type your content into the text boxes.
- To place images, insert them into the text box.
- To ensure you adhere to Curtin branding, please do not move the placed logo on the first page.
- If you need to print your document, first export it to a PDF file then print it. This will ensure your document’s layout will print with the correct dimensions.